Paramount Mortgage Company
Proudly Serving All of Oregon Since 1997
Who We Are
Here at Paramount Mortgage Company we are committed to helping you find the right mortgage product for your needs. We understand that every borrower is different, and we offer a variety of products to meet your individual requirements.
We make the process of securing a mortgage simple and straightforward by offering you the latest in financial tools that enable you to make sound financial choices. Give us a call today, we are here to help you!
Why Choose Us?
Paramount Mortgage Company:
- Ethical business practices and the commitment to educate our borrowers is the foundation to our business. It was never our focus to be the biggest lender out there, rather to be the one that stands out as the best
- We are a Mortgage Broker and have access to a wide variety of lenders providing you with the best options for your financial needs
- Our compensation is regulated. Therefore, we will tell you upfront what you are paying
- We shop around to find you the best interest rates and fees saving you time and money
- We are locally owned and have been proudly serving the entire State of Oregon since 1997
- We strive in educating our borrowers and offer face to face appointments to help navigate you through the entire loan process
- We help compare all of your loan options so that you can make an informed decision
- As a Mortgage Broker, we are Federally Licensed and have Nationally Regulated education as well as required continued education
- We have access to many loan programs including FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, Rehab Loans, Manufactured Homes, One Time Close Construction Loans, Purchase, Refinance, Investment Property, Second Homes, Cash Out and First Time Buyers Programs
- We use local Underwriters & Appraisers which means accelerated loan processing
Banks or Financial Institution(s):
- Banks can only offer you their own rates and programs
- Banks may not approve you as they have more conservative lending guidelines
- Banks do not have to disclose their compensation. Therefore you may be surprised at what you end up paying
- Banks do not have the ability to shop around for the best interest rate and fees for you
- Mortgage Originators that work for banks are excluded from licensing, they only have to be registered. Unlike Mortgage Brokers that are required to pass a Nationwide Mortgage Exam and complete annual continuing education