Paramount Mortgage Company
Proudly Serving All of Oregon Since 1997
Who Are We?
Here at Paramount Mortgage Company, we're committed to helping you find the right mortgage product for your needs. We understand every borrower is different, and we offer a variety of products to meet your requirements.
We make securing a mortgage simple. By offering you the latest in financial tools that enable you to make sound financial choices. Call us today. We are here to help you!
Why Choose Us?
Paramount Mortgage Company:
- Ethical business practices and the commitment to educate our borrowers are the foundations of our business. It was never our focus to be the biggest lender, rather be the one that stands out as the best.
- We are a Mortgage Broker and have access to a wide variety of lenders, providing you with the best options for your financial needs.
- Our compensation is regulated. Therefore, we will tell you upfront what you are paying.
- We shop around to find you the best interest rates and fees, saving you time and money.
- We are locally owned and have been proudly serving the entire State of Oregon since 1997.
- We strive in educating our borrowers and offer face-to-face appointments to help navigate you through the entire loan process.
- We help compare all of your loan options so that you can make an informed decision.
- As a Mortgage Broker, we’re Federally Licensed and have Nationally Regulated education. We also have yearly required continuing education.
- We have access to many loan programs including Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, First-Time Buyers Programs, Investment Property, Manufactured Homes, One Time Close Construction Loans, Purchase, Refinance, Rehab Loans, Second Homes, USDA, and VA.
- We use local Underwriters & Appraisers, which means accelerated loan processing.
Banks or Financial Institution(s):
- Banks can only offer you their rates and programs.
- Banks may not approve your loan, as they have more restrictive lending guidelines.
- Banks do not have to disclose their compensation. Therefore, you may be surprised at what you end up paying.
- Banks can’t shop around for the best interest rate and fees for you.
- They exclude Mortgage Originators that work for banks from licensing, they only have to be registered. Unlike Mortgage Brokers, which are required to pass a Nationwide Mortgage Exam and complete annual continuing education.